Air Washer Filters finds their usage in most of the industrial Applications to provide best air quality and improve the working conditions.
- Air filters are of many types and are designed, manufactured, and applied to meet a wide variety of industrial and commercial requirements for clean air.
- Commercially available filters are divided into three distinct categories based on how they operate to remove suspended particulate matter from the air passing through them.
- The largest category, often referred to as ventilation or heating, and air conditioning (hvac) filters, is composed of highly porous beds of resin-bonded glass or plastic fibers.
- techno tech airflow systems offer air filters, which protect the equipment and delicate instruments from the dirt, water, and oil usually, found in compressed air.
- Our filters remove these contaminants at an efficiency rate of 99. 99% for 0. 01-micron particles and droplets.
X/852, Chand Mohalla, Gandhi Nagar, Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India