- Material :
Cellulose Cooling Pad
Apart form manufacturing the fans for various applications, D.P.ENGINEERS make the Cellulose Pad,made by these Thailand and Italy various companies in India and are well established with respect to Poultry, Horticulture (Green House) and Industrial applications. The Evaporative Cooling Pad (ECP), made of cellulose paper is engineered from cross-sectional, specially treated flute media capable of absorbing and retaining water to provide the maximum cooling efficiencies. The cellulose media is treated with stiffening and wetting agents to provide the cooling without any water carryover. The pads are designed for tropical and subtropical countries, ensures greatest performance during summer seasons.Mixed Esters of Cellulose (MCE) or Cellulose Acetate (CA) is best for microbiology and environment monitoring test. Contrasting grid lines facilitate counting colonies on the filter surface and are tested to assure freedom from grid line inhibition. The Membrane Solutions MCE membranes are also tested for freedom from grid line inhibition and optimal color reactions on appropriate test media.
- The Cellulose Pad is cross corrugated coated with anti rot, rigidify wetting resins.
- The 150 VAPUR Pad are made for maximum efficiency, at minimum pressure drop.
- The pad media is treated with anti-rot and rigidify resins.
- The media is cross-corrugated to maximize the mixing of air and water.
- Saturation efficiency ranging from 50 to 98% can be achieved depending upon air velocity and depth of the cooling pad.
- Air flows horizontally, while the re-circulating water flows vertically, through the pad.
- The water is collected at bottom of the pad and is re-circulated, again by a pump through the unique gutter system made of G. I. Sheet.
- Absorbent Pads
- Sterile Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE) filter
- Petri Dishes
- Sterile Cellulose Acetate Filter
Application:- D.P.ENGINEERS make Evaporative Cooler system this system is efficiently backed up by the cellulose pads that in turn amplifies the efficiency of the system on a whole and thus provides cooler air in the required area.
- Waste-water, Microbiological analysis of water, beverages.
- Quartz fiber filter for monitoring air pollution.
- Thimble filters for monitoring dust, organic, metal, or other pollutants.
- Small volume field sampling and analysis of fluids or aerosols
X/852, Chand Mohalla, Gandhi Nagar, Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India