- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- Call us 9871014210 INR
Dwyer Instruments - Series MS - MS-621 Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter
See related products below for other options (LCD Display).
The Series MS Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity.
This compact package is loaded with features such as:
- Field selectable English or Metric ranges
- Field upgradeable LCD display
- Adjustable damping of output signal (with optional display)
- Ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors
- Service: Air and non-combustible compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Call us at (888) 886-8185.
- Accuracy: Â±1% for 0.25" (50 Pa), 0.5" (100 Pa), Â±2% for 0.1" (25 Pa) and all bi-directional ranges.
- Stability: Â±1% F.S.O.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 150Â°F (-18 to 66Â°C).
- Pressure Limits: 1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
- Power Requirements: 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals: 0 to 5 V (3-wire).
- Response Time: Adjustable 0.5 to 15 sec. time constant. Provides a 95% response time of 1.5 to 45 seconds.
- Zero & Span Adjustments: Digital push button.
- Loop Resistance: Voltage output: min load resistance 1000 Ohms.
- Current Consumption: 40 mA max.
- Display (optional): 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Connections: 0-5 V, 3-Wire: European style terminal block for 16 to 22 AWG.
- Electrical Entry: 1/2" NPS Thread. Accessory (A-151): Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.
- Process Connection: 3/16" ID tubing (5 mm). Maximum OD 9 mm.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Weight: 8.0 oz (230 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
X/852, Chand Mohalla, Gandhi Nagar, Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India