Magnehelic gage for high accuracy–guaranteed within 2% of full scale–and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic gage movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It’s inexpensive, too.
The Magnehelic gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.) Note:May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
- Wetted Materials: Consult with us.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.Accuracy:±2% of FS (±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on Catalog page.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).Size:4″ (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.Weight:1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8″ NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8″ pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapters with screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for three adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)
- Agency Approval: RoHS. (Note: -SP models not RoHS approved.)
- †For applications with high cycle rate within gage total pressure rating, next higher rating is recommended. See Options Page.
- Low temperature models available as special option.