Oil Filter Element
Triple RÃ¢ÂÂsÂ continuous investment in research and development delivers the highest standard of efficiency in oil filtration. Protecting your investments while boosting productivity.
Our filter elements are designed to cleanse industrial oils, removing everything from solid particles to water to sludge, varnish and oxidation residues. All within a single element-a Triple R unique, unmatched by any filter manufacturer worldwide.
Â A wide range to fit every application:
All Triple R filter elements are multi-pass tested and guarantee consistent and reproducible micron ratings and filtration efficiency. The filter element range comes in 4 sizes (30, 50, 100 and 300 size), in various filter materials from cellulose to polyester to PP, and in 2 different setups (standard setup or Ã¢ÂÂdouble stageÃ¢ÂÂ D-series setup).
Â The Triple R 3-stage filtration concept:
Â The axial flow creates a 114 mm thick filter buildup
- The combination of Triple RÃ¢ÂÂs special cellulose material and the thickness of the element allows absorbing of water and sludge
- The lower part is compressed by a carton box, creating an even finer filter medium
- Big particles stay on top of the element
- Smaller particles are captured in the upper non-compressed part
- The smallest particles are captured in the lower compressed part
- Moisture is absorbed throughout the filter element
X/852, Chand Mohalla, Gandhi Nagar, Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India