- Gas, Oil, Steam
Sensocon USA Differential Pressure Transmitter Series DPT1-R8 - Range -25.4 - 25.4 mmWC
DPT-R8 series devices are commonly used in HVAC/R systems for: • Fan, blower and filter monitoring • Pressure and flow monitoring • Valve and damper control • Pressure monitoring in clean rooms
• READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO INSTALL, OPERATE OR SERVICE THIS DEVICE.
• Failure to observe safety information and comply with instructions could result in PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/ OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
• To avoid electrical shock or damage to equipment, disconnect power before installing or servicing and use only wiring with insulation rated for full device operating voltage.
• To avoid potential fire and/or explosion do not use in potentially flammable or explosive atmospheres.
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• This product, when installed, will be part of an engineered system whose specifications and performance characteristics are not designed or controlled by Sensocon. Review applications and national and local codes to assure that the installation will be functional and safe. Use only experienced, knowledgeable, technicians to install this device.
Performance Accuracy (at applied pressure) Ranges < 0.5 inWC = ±0.01 inWC Ranges ≥ 0.5 inWC = ±1.5% inWC Accuracy specifications include: general accuracy, temperature drift, linearity, hysteresis, long term stability, and repetition error
Thermal Effects Temperature compensated across the full spectrum of capability
Overpressure Proof Pressure: 100 inWC Burst Pressure: 120 inWC
Zero Point Calibration Automatic with function or Manual push-button Auto-Zero
Response Time 4.0 − 0.8 sec, Selectable via Jumper
Technical Specifications Media Compatibility Dry air or non-aggressive gases
Measuring Units (select via Jumper) Pa, kPa, mbar, inWC, mmWC Measuring Element Piezoresistive
Environment: Operating Temperature: 14 −122°F (-10 − 50°C) Storage Temperature: -4 −158°F (-20 − 70°C) Humidity: 0 to 95 % rH, non condensing
Physical Case Dimensions: 3.54” x 3.74” x 1.4” (90.0 x 95.0 x 36.0 mm) Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g) Mounting: 2 each 0.1875” (4.3 mm) screw holes, one slotted Materials: Case: ABS (UL 94 V-0 Approved) Lid: PC (UL 94 V-1 Approved) Protection standard: IP54 / NEMA3
Display (optional) 3 1/2 Digit LCD Backlit Display 2-Line Display (12 character/line) Size: 1.81” W x 0.57” H (46.0 x 14.5 mm)
Electrical connections: 4 screw terminal block Wire: 12-24AWG (0.2 – 1.5 mm2
Cable Entry Strain Relief: M16 Knockout Ø : 0.625” (16mm)
Pressure Fittings 3/16” Ø (5.2mm) barbed brass + High pressure − Low pressure
Electrical Voltage Circuit: 3-wire ([V Out], 24V, GND) Input: 24VAC or VDC, ±10% Output: 0-10V or 0-5V, selectable via Jumper Power Consumption: <1.0W Resistance Minimum: 1kΩ
Current Circuit: 3-wire (mA Out, 24V, GND) Input: 24VAC or VDC, ±10% Output: 4
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
X/852, Chand Mohalla, Gandhi Nagar, Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India